Deepen Your Lure Knowledge
Fishing line provides the connection between you and your bait. There are three types, each with their own unique benefits.
Braided line is the strongest line by diameter. It is the most visible and has the least amount of stretch.
Fluorocarbon line is the least visible line. It sinks, has a minimal amount of stretch, and is fairly sensitive.
Monofilament line has the most stretch. It is neutrally buoyant, has the most memory, and not super visible.
Learn a New Fishing Technique
- Fishing License for Veterans
- Fishing License for Seniors
- Free Fishing Days
- Do Kids Need a Fishing License
- Is Fishing With Goldfish Illegal
- Is Fishing With Corn Legal
- Do You Need a Fishing License on Private Property
- Can You Fish With Two Rods? Each State Answered
- Tungsten Vs. Lead Weights
- 2022 Fishing License Cost by State
- What is Considered a Good Size Bass?
- Best Tackle Boxes & Ways to Store Gear